The Town of Chesapeake Beach has a three-member Ethics Commission, appointed by the Mayor with the approval of the Town Council.
The major functions of the Ethics Commission are to:
- Devise financial disclosure forms for elected and other officials
- Review financial disclosure forms that have been filed
- Issue advisory opinions to people subject to the Town’s ethics ordinance regarding the law’s applicability to them;
- Review and take appropriate action on complaints that the Town’s ethics ordinance has been violated;
- Recommend changes in the Town's ethics ordinance.
For review of the financial disclosure forms, contact:
Ms. Sharon Humm
Clerk, Town of Chesapeake Beach
8200 Bayside Road, P.O. Box 400
Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732
Phone: (410) 257-2230